Current Closures: L.E. Shore Library, Craigleith Heritage Depot, Thornbury Pier
Updated January 13, 2021
Visit the COVID-19 Open and Closed webpage and COVID-19 Interactive Map for more detailed information.
Please be sure to practice the appropriate 2-meter physical distancing guideline whenever in a public setting and to adhere to the Provincial Orders.
This park is located directly across the road from the Georgian Peaks Ski Club and provides a large shale waterfront. There is a small covered pavilion onsite for picnics and plenty of green space. A short trail network runs through the park and there is a portable toilet onsite.
- Green Space
- Trail (soft surface)
- Waterfront (shale)
The Delphi Pavilion can be reserved for small weddings, family reunions and other unlicensed special events.
Facility Booking Procedure
- Contact Community Services for available rental times
- Staff will provide you with a Rental Contract to sign
- Pay for the booking
- Cash, cheque, debit, or credit card at the Town Hall
- Credit card over the phone by calling 519-599-3131 ext.254
- Cheque mailed to 32 Mill Street PO Box 310 Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
Accepted Credit Cards: Mastercard and Visa
Rental Fees (prices subject to HST)
||$50.00 per event
Return to top