Current Closures: Thornbury Pier
Updated July 29, 2020
Visit the COVID-19 Open and Closed webpage and COVID-19 Interactive Map for more detailed information.
Please be sure to practice the appropriate 2-meter physical distancing guideline whenever in a public setting and to adhere to the Provincial Orders.
This park lines the Beaver River and includes a portion of the Beaver River Trail. There is a covered pavilion at the south end of the park that is within walking distance from the downtown shops in Clarksburg. There are a number of fixed picnic tables throughout the treed park that have checkerboard tops. There is also a portable toilet onsite.
- Green Space
- Trail (soft surface)
The Lions Park and Pavilion can be reserved for small weddings, family reunions and other special events.
Facility Booking Procedure
- Contact Community Services for available rental times
- Staff will provide you with a Rental Contract to sign
- Pay for the booking
- Cash, cheque, debit, or credit card at the Town Hall
- Credit card over the phone by calling 519-599-3131 ext.254
- Cheque mailed to 32 Mill Street PO Box 310 Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
Accepted Credit Cards: Mastercard and Visa
Rental Fees (prices subject to HST)
||$25.00 per event
|Park and Pavilion
||$75.00 per event
Return to top
Contact: Parks & Trails Staff
Address: 118 Lion's Park Lane, Clarksburg, ON, N0H 1J0
T. 519-599-3131 ext.353