Current Closures: Thornbury Pier
Updated July 29, 2020
Visit the COVID-19 Open and Closed webpage and COVID-19 Interactive Map for more detailed information.
Please be sure to practice the appropriate 2-meter physical distancing guideline whenever in a public setting and to adhere to the Provincial Orders.
Craigleith Community Centre
The Craigleith Community Centre is a historical building that was once used as a school house. This facility is only available for unlicensed events and has a maximum capacity of 30 people. Although the building is wheelchair accessible, the washroom facilities are not.
Several Recreational Programs operate out of the Craigleith Community Centre and other Town facilities.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Sunday 7:00 a.m - 1:00 a.m.
Facility Booking Procedure
- Contact Small Hall Staff for available rental times
- Staff will provide you with a Rental Contract to sign
- Pay for the booking
- Cash, cheque, debit, or credit card at the Town Hall
- Credit card over the phone by calling 519-599-3131 ext.254
- Cheque mailed to 32 Mill Street PO Box 310 Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
Accepted Credit Cards: Mastercard and Visa
Rental Fees (prices subject to HST)
|Weekday Rate (Monday - Friday)
|Weekend Rate (Saturday - Sunday)
Bookings for this facility do not permit licensed events
||20' wide x 31' long
Return to top
Contact: Small Hall Staff
Address: 132 Lakeshore Road East, Blue Mountains, ON
T. 519-599-3131 ext.254