Current Closures: Thornbury Pier
Updated July 29, 2020
Visit the COVID-19 Open and Closed webpage and COVID-19 Interactive Map for more detailed information.
Please be sure to practice the appropriate 2-meter physical distancing guideline whenever in a public setting and to adhere to the Provincial Orders.
The Ravenna Hall is a historical building that has been used as a community centre for the local area for many years. This facility is only available for unlicensed events and has a maximum standing capacity of 43 people. Both the facility entrance and the washrooms are wheelchair accessible. The facility is not on municipal water service and has a tendency to run out of water during the summer months.
Several Recreational Programs operate out of the Ravenna Hall and other Town facilities.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Sunday 7:00 a.m - 1:00 a.m.
Facility Booking Procedure
- Contact Small Hall Staff for available rental times
- Staff will provide you with a Rental Contract to sign
- Pay for the booking
- Cash, cheque, debit, or credit card at the Town Hall
- Credit card over the phone by calling 519-599-3131 ext.254
- Cheque mailed to 32 Mill Street PO Box 310 Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
Accepted Credit Cards: Mastercard and Visa
Rental Fees (prices subject to HST)
|Weekday Rate (Monday - Friday)
|Weekend Rate (Saturday - Sunday)
Prices include HST and Bookings for this facility do not permit licensed events
||24' wide x 36' long
Return to top