Current Closures: Thornbury Pier
Updated July 29, 2020
Visit the COVID-19 Open and Closed webpage and COVID-19 Interactive Map for more detailed information.
Please be sure to practice the appropriate 2-meter physical distancing guideline whenever in a public setting and to adhere to the Provincial Orders.
This park is located on the west side of Town Hall and provides ample green space and access to the Georgian Trail, the Beaver River, and the Thornbury Fish Ladder. It is also located within walking distance of the harbour and downtown shops in Thornbury.
The Town Hall Park green space can be reserved for weddings, family reunions and other unlicensed special events.
Facility Booking Procedure
- Contact Community Services for available rental times
- Staff will provide you with a Rental Contract to sign
- Pay for the booking
- Cash, cheque, debit, or credit card at the Town Hall
- Credit card over the phone by calling 519-599-3131 ext.254
- Cheque mailed to 32 Mill Street PO Box 310 Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
Accepted Credit Cards: Mastercard and Visa
Rental Fees (prices subject to HST)
Price includes HST
Return to top
Contact: Parks & Trails Staff
Address: 32 Mill Street, Thornbury, ON, N0H 2P0
T. 519-599-3131 ext.353