The Town provides off-season land storage as well as day sailor storage at the Thornbury Harbour. To learn more about storage services, please review the information below. Can't find what you're looking for? For more information, please contact Harbour Staff.
Storage Types & Services
All boats, cradles, trailers and storage materials must be removed from the Harbour land storage areas no later than June 1st of each year. Cradle storage is available at an offsite location at no additional charge. For more information, please contact Harbour Staff.
The Thornbury Yacht Club arranges both launch and haul out at the Thornbury Harbour. Launch occurs in mid-May and haul out occurs in mid-October. To use this service, you must be a member of the Thornbury Yacht Club. For more information, please visit the Thornbury Yacht Club website.Image
Please note that due to high demand, kayak, paddleboard and day sailor storage is currently at capacity.
To arrange for off season land storage at the harbour, please contact Harbour Staff to discuss availability and Land Storage Agreement terms.
Kayak & Paddleboard Storage
Kayak and Paddleboard Storage Rate $100 plus HST for the season
- Maximum length for kayak storage is 14 feet
- Kayaks, paddleboards and canoes will be stored on racks designated by Harbour staff
- Up to 2 paddleboards may be stored on each rack
- Only 1 kayak or canoe may be stored on each rack
Day Sailor Storage
Day Sailor Storage Rate $8.85 per foot plus HST
- Maximum length is 14 feet
- Maximum beam is 4 feet 6 inches
- Day Sailors will be stored on dollies in space designated by Harbour staff
- Masts must be stored down on vessels within the length of the vessel (2-piece mast)
- Only 1 Day Sailor per space
All kayak, paddleboard and day sailor storage slips at the Thornbury Harbour are now full for the 2021 season. There is a waiting list for all size categories. To be added to the waiting list, please contact Harbour Staff.