The Town uses two separate systems to process online requests 24/7. These are the Online Services Portal, and the Virtual Town Hall. Each system requires users to login/create a separate account. Please review the information and the options below.
On this page:
1. Service Requests, By-law Enforcement, Permits and Licences
2. Utility Billing and Property Taxes
3. Additional Online Services
4. Frequently Asked Questions
Service Requests, By-law Enforcement, Permits and Licences
- Submit Service Requests regarding road maintenance, sidewalks, signs, trails, trees, parks, water and wastewater.
- Submit By-law enforcement complaints
- Apply for various permits and licences, check the status of an application, and book an inspection.
If you are a new user, please register. After registering, you can log in at any time by clicking the sign-in link. Anonymous submissions are not permitted.
Utility Billing and Property Taxes
- View account information and sign up for e-billing for property taxes and utility bills.
Please have your customer ID from a tax or utility bill and your name exactly as it appears on the bill handy when you login.