Permits for Work on Town Lands

To ensure public safety, permits are required for construction-related activities happening on Town lands. 

Municipal Land Occupancy Permit

Each person, firm or utility requiring to make an excavation or perform work on Town Lands in the municipality must apply for a Municipal Land Occupancy Permit for the proposed work. Completed applications should be submitted to the Operations Department

View Municipal Land Occupancy Permit

Entrance Permits

The Town regulates the construction of driveway entrances onto all municipal roads. To learn more, please visit the Entrance Permits page.