The Town is committed to a consistent and transparent process to respond to complaints received from members of the public regarding Town programs, facilities, services, staff, and operational procedures.
Customer Service Feedback
If you would like to submit general feedback regarding customer service, please click the button below to open the online form.
Service Requests, Claims & Compliments
Submitting a Complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction about the action or lack of action taken, operations, facilities or the service by the Town, or by a person or body acting on behalf of the Town.
The Town has established a formal procedure to ensure that all complaints are investigated using a consistent and uniform process as per the Town Complaint Resolution Policy POL.COR.16.05.
To submit a formal complaint to the Town, please include the following information:
- The name, phone number, email address and mailing address of the complainant
- Background leading to the complaint
- Date, time and locations of any incident
- Names of any Town employees previously contacted regarding the complaint
- Actions the complainant is requesting of the Town
All complaints will be dealt with in a confidential manner according to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.