To speak at a meeting of Council or Committee of the Whole, you must complete this form and submit it to ensure that your name and address are accurately noted.
- If you wish to present to Council during a Council or Committee of the Whole meeting, you must submit the Deputation Request Form and materials to the Town Clerk by 9:00 a.m. on the Friday, 10 days in advance of the Council meeting and 11 days in advance of the Committee of the Whole Meeting.
- Following the release of the agenda, if you wish to appear as a deputation regarding any matter included on the agenda, you must submit the Deputation Request Form and materials to the Town Clerk by no later than 9:00 a.m. on the Thursday immediately before the subject meeting.
For further information about Council or Committee of the Whole Meetings, or for meeting dates and times, please contact the Town Clerk.
Deputation Request Form
How to Make a Deputation:
- Please complete all required fields of this form.
- Please state your name and address prior to speaking, and
- Please provide a digital copy via email to the Town Clerk (memory sticks will not be accepted) or a hard copy of materials used in your presentation, if any, to the Town Clerk for the official record of the Town. Material provided prior to the meeting will be circulated to Council and posted to the Town website before the meeting.
Please note: It is recommended that presentations be prepared with black letters on white background. Thank you.
Decorum dictates respect for all opinions and individuals are reminded there is zero tolerance for coarse language and inappropriate behaviour. By submitting this Form you have indicated agreement with this requirement.